jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

Simple Present vs. Present Continuous

Hello There!
   I hope you have enjoyed your day off to the max!    I am sharing here some of the things I have used in class to explain the Simple Present and the Present Continuous tenses.    I am also including extra materials for you to practice, whenever you have time.

A- Songs used in class:
1.  Thriller by Michael Jackson with verbs in both tenses:

2. Singing in the Rain, the famous song, sung and danced by Gene Kelly  in the film with the same title from 1952:
It seems we went down the memory lane to practice the simple present and present continuous.  Well, good music never grows old.

B- Grammar Explanation
C- Quiz   Quiz 2
D- Funny Video  ( British English video for those who would like to practice their listening skills)

I hope you find the information useful!

Have a TERRIFIC weekend!

Miss Ramos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario